Got my free ticket to see The Lone Ranger by getting the Oz The Great and Powerful Combo Pack. I’ll be definitely checking out this movie! Will you be going? About The Lone Ranger From producer Jerry Bruckheimer and director Gore Verbinski, the filmmaking team behind the blockbuster “Pirates of the Caribbean” franchise, comes Disney/Jerry [...]
Looking for an awesome new pair of shoes that are not only comfortable, but also customizable? Check out Zipz and see how awesome shoes can be! About Our Sponsor Zipz! The world’s first, true, interchangeable shoe is here to start a shoevolution! Born in California. Designed in the USA. Our Zipz Shoes “Covers” are removable [...]
Oz The Great and Powerful came home on Blu-Ray and DVD June 11th. I had a chance to watch the movie the night before the release date and I’m happy to share some thoughts with you about this visual stunner. Film Synopsis: When Oscar Diggs (James Franco), a small-time circus magician with dubious ethics, is [...]
One of the things that drives me absolutely crazy about the dish-washing routine in our house is that my husband feels we have to wash the dishes, before we wash the dishes. Meaning, he will scrub and rinse and whatever else he does for 45 minutes at a crack before ever starting the dishwasher. Yes, [...]
I was provided a free product to facilitate this review, all opinions are my own. Love trying new things or experimenting with flavors? That is just what the owner of Peanut Butter & Co. did with his amazing line of peanut butters, and I had the opportunity to sample a few! About Peanut Butter & [...]
Looking forward to seeing Man Of Steel? Now you can get your questions answered before the release date this Friday, June 14th. Join the cast and producers for a live webcast where they will answer questions about the movie. Pre-show starts at 5:30pm EST today, June 10th. You can view the webcast right here using [...]
Check out this neat slideshow of concept sketches and on-set images of the final costume designs – with comments from the stars about their costumes! Disney’s Oz The Great And Powerful releases on Blu-ray Combo Pack June 11th. Tell us…. What do you think of the costumes in the movie?
Is this a must watch? What do you think? Check out the clip below and then let us know if you are going to see it this summer!
If you have a six year old like mine, I bet he/she is just as excited for this movie as my kid is! (Disney’s Planes hits theaters Aug 9, 2013)
- The Lone Ranger and Cowboy Bootcamp! #LoneRanger June 18, 2013
- Win Zipz Shoes with #MissionGiveaway #PayitForward June 17, 2013
- Oz The Great And Powerful – Movie Review and Bonus Clips! June 14, 2013
- How to load your dishwasher and more dirty dish secrets! #MyPlatinum June 12, 2013
- Flavored Peanut Butters Bursting With Flavor! June 11, 2013
- Easy Hotdish Recipe – plus $125 Good Cook Cutlery giveaway! April 12, 2013
- Celebrate the best of P&G! #giveaway #spons #PGmostloved April 17, 2013
- Enter the Good Cook Touch Treasure Hunt – $1000 in prizes! April 16, 2013
- Grilled Tilapia and Avocado Sandwich April 1, 2013
- Family Fun at Great Wolf Lodge! March 22, 2013
- June S.: We have not seen this movie yet, but are wanting t...
- Terra Heck: I haven't seen the movie yet but am excited to wa...
- Amanda H: I haven't seen it yet but I loved the original!...
- megan d.: Haven't had the chance to see it but really looki...
- Christine W: I have not yet but I am excited to bc I am a huge ...
About The Author
My name is Jesica, and I am a working mother of two who loves to watch movies, get lost in great TV shows, read books, and continue to learn about the world around me. I have a passion for sharing great information and products I find useful for myself and my family! You can also find me at http://my-pinspirations.com
Meet our Contributors
My name is Nicole and I am hopelessly addicted to Facebook, Twitter and lip gloss (among several other cosmetic products). When I have some down time, which isn’t very often, I enjoy reading both books and magazines. I also enjoy cooking, blogging, yoga, and shopping (is that considered a hobby?)
Hello everyone, my name is Heather. I am a stay at home mom to 4 children. They range in age from 2 (little girl), two boys who are 4 and 6, and a 10 year old girl. I am married to a man in the military. I am going to school for pharmacy tech and I am working on getting my insurance license. I am very active with my children, we do everything from camping, to girl scouts and school functions.