Christmas is only one week away! If you are looking for a last minute Christmas Gift, the book “Are We There Yet,” published by Kalahari, makes for a great stocking stuffer for the kids.
- The book “Are We There… Yet?” is the first edition of a five-part series titled “The Little 5 Watering Hole” and tells the story of an elephant family as they embark on their annual summer trek across Africa’s Great Kalahari Desert to reach the cool waters of the Okavango Delta.
- The story takes particular notice of the family’s baby, Tiko, as he experiences this journey for the first time – bringing to life his excitement, challenges and achievements throughout this great adventure.
- The book was inspired by a recently installed, state-of-the-art Kids Play Zone named Tiko’s Watering Hole, located at Kalahari Resorts in Wisconsin Dells.
- In an effort to design a space that was perfectly suited for tiny tots, Kalahari Resorts reached out to moms to gain their knowledge and insights throughout the development of the project.
- Based on their feedback, Kalahari debuted Tiko’s Watering Hole – a 5,000 square-foot play area that features a 200 foot-long lazy river, 12 slides and a variety of activities that inspire parent and child interaction, while peaking their curiosity and imagination.
- Published by Kalahari Resorts and featuring unique writing and illustrations by Christie Morris of Weber Group Inc.
- The 11-page book is currently available for purchase for $12.99 onsite at Kalahari Resorts in Wisconsin Dells and Sandusky, Ohio.
- To truly bring the story to life and provide interaction for its young readers, customers also purchase a Tiko elephant plush for $14.99 to accompany the book in early January.
If you are interested in a stay at this amazing resort (locations in WI and OH), head on over to this link for a special rate: Kalahari Resorts
Disclosure: The Mommy Bunch received a free stay to facilitate this post, all opinions are our own.