A lot of people venture out to start their own business as they are able to enjoy complete freedom and complete independence on their business. This could be widely understood since being the owner yourself will allow you to utilize and apply your own tactic and ideas and the best part to be your own [...]
Archive | Blog Posts RSS feed for this section
Anyone planning to visit Las Vegas in order to play their favorite casino games at some of the many great venues there will find themselves spoiled for choice. Vegas has too many stunning casinos to possibly name them all in one article, but there are a handful that particularly stand out, and that any casino games fan [...]
I think it is great when companies honor their employees for their hard work and dedication. An award given in recognition to an employee for a job well done can mean more now than ever before, especially since people are down both emotionally and financially all over the country. There is plenty of sentiment to [...]
I have some awesome ideas for new blog posts, and am really excited to share so many things with you, but a lot of what I have planned just feels like it needs its own place to call home. I love The Mommy Bunch, but I have amazing ideas that don’t really fit well with [...]
Interested in starting a blog but not sure where to begin or what to write about? Already have a blog but in a rut or looking to take it in a new direction? Today I have some tips for you from guest author, Jody Cowan, of Mom ‘N Daughter Savings. Jody has been blogging for [...]
Being mentioned in a list of “top bloggers” of any kind is a really great accomplishment. Regardless of who selected them, or how they were chosen, the bloggers on any list of this kind can feel great knowing that someone out there notices who they are and pays attention to what they have to say. Personally, [...]
My three year old loves to “read” to us. She doesn’t actually know how to read words, but she uses pictures and tells us a story. This is the basis of all reading, or so I am told anyway. I think it is wonderful that she is able to use her imagination and create stories [...]
This post brought to you by Regis Family of Brands. All opinions are 100% mine. The days are getting shorter again, the kids have gone back to school, things have hopefully calmed down to a less hectic pace, and everyone is settling into their new routine. Everyone has new clothes, a new backpack, new school [...]
- Win a GrowBox and make gardening easy! #MissionGiveaway #PayitForward May 20, 2013
- Easy Chicken BBQ Nachos – Plus Kitchen Tips! May 20, 2013
- Relocating? How to Budget For Your Belongings When Moving Abroad May 14, 2013
- Happy Mother’s Day from Monsters University! #MonstersU May 12, 2013
- New Iron Man 3 Clip – Have you seen the movie yet? #IronMan3 May 10, 2013
- Easy Hotdish Recipe – plus $125 Good Cook Cutlery giveaway! April 12, 2013
- Baby Beanbags Giveaway! #undertherainbow March 1, 2013
- Celebrate the best of P&G! #giveaway #spons #PGmostloved April 17, 2013
- Baby Beanbag – A Stylish and Quality Alternative to the Baby Rocker #babygifts February 27, 2013
- Enter the Good Cook Touch Treasure Hunt – $1000 in prizes! April 16, 2013
- sharon: This sounds really tasty! We've just started gra...
- Liberty Boblett: I would have never thought about putting BBQ sauce...
- Easy Chicken BBQ Nachos - Plus Kitchen Tips!: [...] (P.S. – The Handy Grater has a treasur...
- Maryann D.: My favorite item is: Measure From Above Mini Liqu...
- Baby Bean Bags- Buying Guide for Baby Bean Bags | Baby Bean Bags: [...] appropriately before making bean bag purchas...
About The Author
My name is Jesica, and I am a working mother of two who loves to watch movies, get lost in great TV shows, read books, and continue to learn about the world around me. I have a passion for sharing great information and products I find useful for myself and my family! You can also find me at http://my-pinspirations.com
Meet our Contributors
My name is Nicole and I am hopelessly addicted to Facebook, Twitter and lip gloss (among several other cosmetic products). When I have some down time, which isn’t very often, I enjoy reading both books and magazines. I also enjoy cooking, blogging, yoga, and shopping (is that considered a hobby?)
Hello everyone, my name is Heather. I am a stay at home mom to 4 children. They range in age from 2 (little girl), two boys who are 4 and 6, and a 10 year old girl. I am married to a man in the military. I am going to school for pharmacy tech and I am working on getting my insurance license. I am very active with my children, we do everything from camping, to girl scouts and school functions.