I was provided a full set of Good Cook non-stick cutlery to assist in writing this post. All recipes and opinions are my own. I say hotdish, you say….. Hotdish vs. Casserole. This is a great Wisconsin debate at potlucks statewide and throughout the Midwest. I think we all have a favorite dish, or five, that [...]
Archive | Recipes RSS feed for this section
I have been on the hunt for some healthier choices that I can offer my family, but also food that will be tasty enough that they will eat it. Since we usually spend our Fridays eating fish, I figured it would be a great time to switch it up from our normal battered and [...]
The past few weeks the weather around here has been dismal. Very low temperatures (below zero when I got in my car this morning), and lots of snow. Obviously spring on the calendar doesn’t line up with Mother Nature’s plans, and that means I am still in the mood for some comfort food. When [...]
Who says playing with your food isn’t allowed? Making meal time fun with Tyson nuggets! #MealsTogether #cbias
This year I have been all about getting creative with my kids, and just enjoying the everyday things. Since I am usually not that creative of a person to begin with, I really had to come up with some fun ways to keep my kids entertained, while being able to do fun projects together. One [...]
In our family there is that one dish that everyone expects to have every holiday. It doesn’t matter if it is Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any other holiday; this dish must be there! We are real creative in our family (not so much), so the name we gave this dish really shows off our creativity: Macaroni [...]
Do you always have lots of leftover turkey after a big Thanksgiving meal? Do you wonder what to do with it so you are not eating turkey sandwiches for the next two weeks? I have a great recipe idea for you, and it is super easy to do! You can make a gourmet meal out [...]
I love eating salads, especially when I can enjoy them with homemade salad dressing. Ever since I can remember, my grandmother on my fathers side has always made this dressing that I loved! Every holiday she makes me a jar and I am so excited to get it! I have been experimenting with it the [...]
I love cooking and baking! Anytime I can make something homemade, I am all for it! The holidays are an especially great time, because I always like to try something new each year. This year I have been craving peppermint bark. For some reason to me, peppermint bark is always better when it is colder [...]
If you’re like the average family, there’s at least one or two nights each week when you’re too tired to cook. The natural options are to either order pricey takeout or feed your family a meal that was purchased from an unhealthy drive-thru menu. These options are not only unhealthy, but quite expensive as well. If [...]
- Relocating? How to Budget For Your Belongings When Moving Abroad May 14, 2013
- Happy Mother’s Day from Monsters University! #MonstersU May 12, 2013
- New Iron Man 3 Clip – Have you seen the movie yet? #IronMan3 May 10, 2013
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: The Quest for Crystal Mickey on DVD 5/21! May 10, 2013
- Mommy Time-Out, A Book Review May 10, 2013
- Easy Hotdish Recipe – plus $125 Good Cook Cutlery giveaway! April 12, 2013
- Baby Beanbags Giveaway! #undertherainbow March 1, 2013
- Celebrate the best of P&G! #giveaway #spons #PGmostloved April 17, 2013
- Baby Beanbag – A Stylish and Quality Alternative to the Baby Rocker #babygifts February 27, 2013
- Enter the Good Cook Touch Treasure Hunt – $1000 in prizes! April 16, 2013
- Maryann D.: My favorite item is: Measure From Above Mini Liqu...
- Baby Bean Bags- Buying Guide for Baby Bean Bags | Baby Bean Bags: [...] appropriately before making bean bag purchas...
- Baby Bean Bags- Benefits of Baby Bean Bags | Baby Bean Bags: [...] About Baby Bean Bags: Baby Bean Bags Baby ...
- Sherry S.: I love the 3pc mixing bowl set....
- Cheryl Free: My favorite is the ice cream scoop :) Thanks for ...
About The Author
My name is Jesica, and I am a working mother of two who loves to watch movies, get lost in great TV shows, read books, and continue to learn about the world around me. I have a passion for sharing great information and products I find useful for myself and my family! You can also find me at http://my-pinspirations.com
Meet our Contributors
My name is Nicole and I am hopelessly addicted to Facebook, Twitter and lip gloss (among several other cosmetic products). When I have some down time, which isn’t very often, I enjoy reading both books and magazines. I also enjoy cooking, blogging, yoga, and shopping (is that considered a hobby?)
Hello everyone, my name is Heather. I am a stay at home mom to 4 children. They range in age from 2 (little girl), two boys who are 4 and 6, and a 10 year old girl. I am married to a man in the military. I am going to school for pharmacy tech and I am working on getting my insurance license. I am very active with my children, we do everything from camping, to girl scouts and school functions.