I love decorating for the holidays, and love adding to my collection each year. The one thing I didn’t have before this year was a place to put plants or seasonal flowers such as poinsettias. I think real flowers and/or plants add something to a home that you just can’t get with anything else. Plus, [...]
Archive | Gardening RSS feed for this section
My kids really love getting outside and enjoying the fall weather. They especially like when we can enjoy a nice treat like s’mores and sit around our outdoor fire pit. I have to admit, I really enjoy just sitting around a good fire, relaxing and enjoying the weather myself. This fall has been a little unusual [...]
I have a few people on my gift list this year that are very hard to buy for. My sister-in-law for one, is especially picky. For starters, she is a vegetarian, so getting her food related gifts is difficult as I have to make sure that there are no animal by-products used whatsoever. In addition, [...]
Every year I try to find ways to make my outdoor space a little more beautiful. It has been a slow process because I like to find just the right piece that will make my yard and home look great. I also like to find great deals because my budget for outdoor living is not [...]
The past two years I have been working really hard to revamp my flower beds and get them looking really great. So far so good. I have one problem though. I do not like to water my plants; which is probably why I can’t keep any alive inside my house, and pretty much rely on [...]
I have to be honest, I’m not much of a gardener when it comes to growing my own vegetables. I have awesome flower beds around my house, but vegetables aren’t really my thing. I do have a shared garden with my mother-in-law, and by shared I mean she does all the work and I reap [...]
Do you love gardening or growing a flower bed, but hate pesky deer coming around and nibbling off all your beautiful flowers and leaves? Me too! That is why I have decided to share with you an easy way to get those deer to stay away from your plants! This is a family recipe that [...]
My kids love hanging out around the fire-pit, makings smores, and just being…kids. This year has been unseasonably warm in February and through most of March, and now in April when it should be warming up it has been really cold! My family and I just got back from a week long vacation to Disney, [...]
- Shake Up Your Wake Up with Silk Fruit & Protein May 23, 2013
- Win a GrowBox and make gardening easy! #MissionGiveaway #PayitForward May 20, 2013
- Easy Chicken BBQ Nachos – Plus Kitchen Tips! May 20, 2013
- Relocating? How to Budget For Your Belongings When Moving Abroad May 14, 2013
- Happy Mother’s Day from Monsters University! #MonstersU May 12, 2013
- Easy Hotdish Recipe – plus $125 Good Cook Cutlery giveaway! April 12, 2013
- Baby Beanbags Giveaway! #undertherainbow March 1, 2013
- Celebrate the best of P&G! #giveaway #spons #PGmostloved April 17, 2013
- Baby Beanbag – A Stylish and Quality Alternative to the Baby Rocker #babygifts February 27, 2013
- Enter the Good Cook Touch Treasure Hunt – $1000 in prizes! April 16, 2013
- Meg: These sound SO good! I'm going to try this one!...
- Melanie K.: I love avocados! They are so delicious and always ...
- Melanie K.: I would love to try this product!...
- sharon: This sounds really tasty! We've just started gra...
- Liberty Boblett: I would have never thought about putting BBQ sauce...
About The Author
My name is Jesica, and I am a working mother of two who loves to watch movies, get lost in great TV shows, read books, and continue to learn about the world around me. I have a passion for sharing great information and products I find useful for myself and my family! You can also find me at http://my-pinspirations.com
Meet our Contributors
My name is Nicole and I am hopelessly addicted to Facebook, Twitter and lip gloss (among several other cosmetic products). When I have some down time, which isn’t very often, I enjoy reading both books and magazines. I also enjoy cooking, blogging, yoga, and shopping (is that considered a hobby?)
Hello everyone, my name is Heather. I am a stay at home mom to 4 children. They range in age from 2 (little girl), two boys who are 4 and 6, and a 10 year old girl. I am married to a man in the military. I am going to school for pharmacy tech and I am working on getting my insurance license. I am very active with my children, we do everything from camping, to girl scouts and school functions.