Have you been busy shopping around trying to find the best deal, the most amazing product, or that perfect gift for someone? Me too! Luckily, I have been able to get pretty much all of my shopping done early, and was able to find some great products at amazing prices. One of my favorite places [...]
Archive | Household product reviews RSS feed for this section
I don’t know about you, but I love sending Christmas cards and receiving them too! I just love to see what personal touches someone puts on a card, or the thoughtfulness they took to pick it out. It always takes me forever to select the cards I want to send each year because I want [...]
My kids really love getting outside and enjoying the fall weather. They especially like when we can enjoy a nice treat like s’mores and sit around our outdoor fire pit. I have to admit, I really enjoy just sitting around a good fire, relaxing and enjoying the weather myself. This fall has been a little unusual [...]
I love to read in bed; and as I mentioned when I told you about the Arm Cozies I tried out, I find that sometimes reading in bed has it’s disadvantages. One of those disadvantages is finding a comfortable way to prop yourself up, yet still being comfortable when holding a book. For me, my [...]
My husband is a back-up hard drive freak. I guess when you have had your computer crash several times, you really want to make sure you don’t lose any of your data or personal photos that you may have stored. We have come really close to losing all of our stuff a number of times, [...]
If you have a tablet, keeping it protected is probably high on your priority list. You don’t want to have scratches and scrapes all over from just tossing it around, yet you want to have a stylish way to store and carry your tablet when you are not using it. I have a case that [...]
Do you have granite counter-tops? I have had a few people ask about tips for cleaning granite counter-tops because they can get so streaky, and some people are afraid of cleaning them the wrong way. We don’t have granite in our kitchen, but my mother-in-law does, so when I was asked to try out Granite Gold, I knew [...]
I know loads of people love them, but I have never been much of an mp3 player fan. Mostly because I can never find a set of earphones that work well in my ears (not sure if it is just me or because I’m picking the wrong ones). I also have a hard time finding [...]
I love giving gifts to others. Yes, I like receiving them too, but I think giving gifts makes me feel really great and there is just something about seeing how happy the recipient is that just makes me such a giver! One thing I love to give whenever I can is flowers. I think they [...]
- Relocating? How to Budget For Your Belongings When Moving Abroad May 14, 2013
- Happy Mother’s Day from Monsters University! #MonstersU May 12, 2013
- New Iron Man 3 Clip – Have you seen the movie yet? #IronMan3 May 10, 2013
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: The Quest for Crystal Mickey on DVD 5/21! May 10, 2013
- Mommy Time-Out, A Book Review May 10, 2013
- Easy Hotdish Recipe – plus $125 Good Cook Cutlery giveaway! April 12, 2013
- Baby Beanbags Giveaway! #undertherainbow March 1, 2013
- Celebrate the best of P&G! #giveaway #spons #PGmostloved April 17, 2013
- Baby Beanbag – A Stylish and Quality Alternative to the Baby Rocker #babygifts February 27, 2013
- Enter the Good Cook Touch Treasure Hunt – $1000 in prizes! April 16, 2013
- Maryann D.: My favorite item is: Measure From Above Mini Liqu...
- Baby Bean Bags- Buying Guide for Baby Bean Bags | Baby Bean Bags: [...] appropriately before making bean bag purchas...
- Baby Bean Bags- Benefits of Baby Bean Bags | Baby Bean Bags: [...] About Baby Bean Bags: Baby Bean Bags Baby ...
- Sherry S.: I love the 3pc mixing bowl set....
- Cheryl Free: My favorite is the ice cream scoop :) Thanks for ...
About The Author
My name is Jesica, and I am a working mother of two who loves to watch movies, get lost in great TV shows, read books, and continue to learn about the world around me. I have a passion for sharing great information and products I find useful for myself and my family! You can also find me at http://my-pinspirations.com
Meet our Contributors
My name is Nicole and I am hopelessly addicted to Facebook, Twitter and lip gloss (among several other cosmetic products). When I have some down time, which isn’t very often, I enjoy reading both books and magazines. I also enjoy cooking, blogging, yoga, and shopping (is that considered a hobby?)
Hello everyone, my name is Heather. I am a stay at home mom to 4 children. They range in age from 2 (little girl), two boys who are 4 and 6, and a 10 year old girl. I am married to a man in the military. I am going to school for pharmacy tech and I am working on getting my insurance license. I am very active with my children, we do everything from camping, to girl scouts and school functions.