- 1 Bag of Hormel Pepperoni
- 1 jar of Pizza sauce
- Shredded cheese of choice (I like mine extra cheesy but a handful per roll-up should do)
- 1-2 tubes of Crescent rolls or pizza crust
- Optional: onions, mushrooms, olives, etc
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Spread out crescent rolls, or pizza crust onto a cookie sheet or pizza pan. I divide mine into two separate pizzas
- Spread pizza sauce to your desired thickness, leaving open space along the edges
- Spread with choice of cheese
- Top with pepperoni
- Start at one end and roll pizza dough to the other end, or fold dough in half
- Bake for 10-12 min or until inner dough is done
- Cut into sections and serve
This super easy dish can be served as an appetizer, or as your main course on a busy night. Just add a side of fresh veggies and fruit and you are set! Don’t forget a little ranch for dipping – that’s how I love to eat my pepperoni pizza!
What is your favorite way to put a spin on pizza?