The Mommy Bunch is a personal blog.
I started this blog to be able to provide free (or low cost) products to members of my community, as well as give occasional parenting tips, recipes, etc (all from third party sources) to anyone who reads this blog.
As the owner of this blog, I do accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
Even though I receive compensation for some posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog belong purely to me, the owner of this blog. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
With that being said, I submit myself willingly to the FTC Ruling for Bloggers. I do this to not only protect myself but so that I may provide the most trustworthy experience to my readers possible.
As a result, please note that the following is true 100% of the time when you read anything found here on The Mommy Bunch (blog or facebook page).
- Every piece of content has a financial impact.
- Every piece of content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses.
- Any products that I receive for my own use and/or offer to followers I have gotten free of charge and at no personal cost to myself unless otherwise stated.
- Every contest and/or giveaway is paid by myself, unless otherwise stated.
- I cannot guarantee that my review of a product, service, or business will be “positive” in nature; I promise to provide a fair and valuable assessment and review to my readers first and foremost.
- I retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this blog property for the right partners and businesses.
- I promote affiliate partner businesses that are relevant to my readers. I will not necessarily note the use of an affiliate link every time.
- Purchases made by you as a result of clicking a link on my site are solely your responsibility; you must use your own discretion and judgement when clicking any links or offers presented by The Mommy Bunch on behalf of another company or affiliate relationship. If you are not comfortable with an offer or promotion, it is your responsibility to decline the offer.
Material Connection Disclosure:
Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that The Mommy Bunch has an affiliate relationship or other material connection to the providers of goods and services mentioned by, recommended, hyperlinked to, or otherwise referenced on The Mommy Bunch. In addition, you should assume that [The Mommy Bunch] may be compensated monetarily or non-monetarily when you visit, purchase goods or services from, or take any other action on a third-party website mentioned by, recommended, hyperlinked to, or otherwise referenced on The Mommy Bunch. You should always perform due diligence before buying any goods or services online or offline.
I love my community, my readers, and all things blogging!
For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org