My daughter’s birthday is coming up soon so I thought I’d try my hand at a homemade ice cream recipe. The problem is, I don’t want to sit and churn, churn, churn all day since we don’t have a machine. Solution – this great tasting no-churn birthday cake ice cream recipe!
Save your arms and make this super simple recipe that comes together so simply and easily that you’ll wonder why you haven’t tried it before, plus it tastes great!
How To: No-Churn Birthday Cake Ice Cream
The ingredients are simple, just grab some sweetened condensed milk, some cream, and some sugar. The frosting and sprinkles are just added to make it fun!
Simply whip the cream until you get very stiff peaks, then slowly add a mixture of the milk and sugar to the cream and whip it. Whip it good. (Sorry, had to, lol)
After it is all combined just pour into a loaf pan and smooth out.
Scoop out about 3 tablespoons of the frosting and place it randomly on top, then swirl in with a knife. Add the sprinkles and freeze for 6+ hours.
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 C cold heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 C granulated sugar
- 1 tub blue frosting
- ¼ C birthday sprinkles
- In a large bowl pour in whipping cream and whip until stiff peaks form. (Very stiff)
- In a separate medium sized bowl combine condensed milk and sugar and blend.
- Slowly pour in condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream and whip continually.
- Once combined pour ice cream mixture into a loaf pan and smooth out.
- Scoop out 3 tablespoons of the frosting and place it randomly on top of the ice cream mixture.
- Using a knife swirl the frosting until it gets mixed in.
- Using a clean knife scoop out some frosting with it and smooth it on top of the ice cream. Continue until it looks desirable.
- Sprinkle on the sprinkles and freeze for 6+ hours. (You could also swirl in sprinkles with the frosting as well)