Eating healthier doesn’t have to be challenging. With the eMeals Clean Eating Meal Plan you can get delicious meal ideas all laid out for you in a simple to follow recipe and shopping guide! This salad combines some of our favorite foods (quinoa, goat cheese, and of course, bacon) in one easy, satisfying meal. This photo was submitted via Instagram by @lowekated and is also featured on the eMeals blog.
- ½ cup quinoa
- 2 ears corn
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh arugula
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 4 slices center cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Cook quinoa according to package directions; cool.
- Fill a medium saucepan with 4 inches water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Shuck and clean corn; add to boiling water. Cook 7 minutes; remove from saucepan. Cool; cut kernels from ears.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked quinoa, corn kernels, arugula, goat cheese and bacon; toss. Add olive oil, salt and pepper; toss gently to combine.
- Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 270, Total Fat: 15 g, Saturated Fat: 5 g, Cholesterol: 20 mg, Sodium: 290 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 26 g, Dietary Fiber: 2 g, Sugars: 3 g, Protein: 10 g Serves 4.
eMeals three month subscription giveaway!
Enter on the form below for you chance to win a three month subscription to any eMeals dinner plan (valued at $30). Speaking from experience, I can tell you these dinner plans are amazing, and there are tons of options to choose from! You can check them all out here: eMeals
If you’d like to sign up now all new subscribers get a FREE Get Healthy Guide with a Low Calorie Jump Start Guide.
So tell us…
Which eMeals menu planning option would you choose?