In a pinch this easy snack makes a yummy lunch or dinner as well! Plus, it is super easy to make and always a favorite to eat!
- Can of Hormel Chili
- Cheese of choice
- 1 bag frozen French Fries
- Onions, or any other toppings that you desire.
- Bake Fries
- Mix 1 can of Hormel Chili with your cheese of choice.
- Pour over french fries, or use as a dip.
- I like to bake my fries first so they have a chance of getting crunchier. Then I add cheese and chili and desired toppings and continue to bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.
I love eating chili cheese fries as an appetizer for the big game, or as a late night movie snack. How do you enjoy yours?