If you have never been to Kalahari Resorts I have just one question for you…. what are you waiting for?!!
Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells is an amazing African-themed water and theme park. It is actually home to Wisconsin’s largest indoor water park. In addition to the indoor water park, there is an amazing outdoor water park that you can splash around in on these hot summer days, and an awesome indoor theme park with high-flying rides, arcade games, and challenging activities for the whole family.
My family visited Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells earlier this summer and I have to tell you, it was an amazing time! The rooms were spectacular (because that is important after all), and the kids had so much fun splashing around on all the water rides that they were super bummed when we had to leave.
Kalahari Resorts Summer Splash
Now is a great time to visit Kalahari because they have Summer Splash events going on from now until Labor Day. There are tons of events planned that you don’t want to miss! And be sure to follow Kalahari Resorts on social media, they are always listing specials that can’t be beat!
- Now through Labor Day, Kalahari will be celebrating African music, food, art and featuring an exciting array of special events, and daily on-site activities including African bracelet making, animal safari sand art, kite flying and more!
- Additional highlights for Kalahari’s Summer Splash include VIP behind-the-scenes tours of the Timbavati Wildlife Park. August’s Chef’s Harvest will feature unique African recipes and culinary customs.
- Kalahari will have guests on their feet with dance contests set to the groove and beat of authentic African rhythms, including two new theme songs for Kalahari Resorts, “Where the Smiles Run Wide,” and “Welcome to Kalahari.”
- Every guest registered between May 24 and Sept. 1 will receive complimentary admission to the famous Tommy Bartlett Show, a $22 value. In addition, new this year registered guests who visit between May 24 and Nov. 3 will receive free admission to the Timbavati Wildlife Park, a value of $18.95.
- For more information on Kalahari Resorts Wisconsin Dells please visit www.KalahariResorts.com or Facebook.com/KalahariResorts.
Kalahari Resorts Summer Splash Giveaway!
Enter on the form below for your chance to win a fun Summer Splash Box. The box contains some fun items for all your summer fun, and of course the best part… A One Night hotel stay with park passes included! (US 18+, giveaway is for the Wisconsin location only)
I received the same box as the press box listed above to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.