My kids absolutely love helping me with this tasty dish!
Recipe found at: Wildtree
- 1 tablespoons of Natural Grape seed Oil
- ¾ a cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 bag of Wildtree Lasagna Skillet Seasonings (or what you would use in a lasagna)
- 1-2 eggs
- 1-2 lbs of ground beef.
- Mix above ingredients in a bowl
- Cut up mozzarella sticks or buy cubed mozzarella.
- Place a cube of mozzarella in the middle of a ball of the ground beef mix you created in step one.
- Place in a labeled bag to freeze, or preheat your oven at 350 and bake for 35-45 min (until no longer pink), or you can brown them in a frying pan.
- Serve with Spaghetti sauce and noodles, Yum!
- Make a double batch to get a jump start on your freezer meals! Or eat one, freeze one!
Click here for a full Meal Planning Guide