Have a little monster who is howling for a fun treat? Want something fun and easy for your next birthday party, family gathering, or slumber party? This Monster Cookie Dough Dip is easy to make and is sure to be a hit with any group of little goblins! This also makes a great themed treat for a Halloween party, monster themed birthday party, or any occasion for that matter! The recipe is simple and doesn’t include any eggs, so you can feel free to enjoy it safely without worrying about anyone getting sick from the “cookie dough.”
- 1 cup Oats (uncooked)
- 1 cup mini M&M’s
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 handful Pretzel Sticks
- 1 handful Graham Cracker Sticks
- 1 handful Teddy Grahams
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Beat cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and peanut butter until smooth
- Stir in brown sugar and powdered sugar, mix well
- Fold in oats, M&Ms, and chocolate chips
- Serve with pretzel sticks and graham cracker sticks or dipping tools of your choice!
If you make it be sure to come back and let us know what you think!
Recipe by Heather S.