Simple Dinner Ideas from Lloyd’s Barbeque Pork!!!
Easy BBQ Pockets
- 16oz Tub of Lloyds Barbeque (flavor of choice)
- 1 tube Homestyle Biscuits
- Cheese, mushrooms, salsa, or other favorite toppings
- Preheat the over to 375 degrees.
- On a cookie sheet, use your fingers to spread out the biscuits so they are flat
- Spread Lloyds BBQ onto one-half of the biscuit leaving the other side and the edges plain
- Fold the empty side of the biscuit over the BBQ side
- Using a fork, press in a seal around the two edges
- Place in the oven for 12-15 min or until golden brown
- Add in cheese, mushrooms, or other toppings before folding the biscuit sides
These BBQ pockets are a fun twist on a great classic. You can dress them up as simply or as fancy as you’d like, and the taste is always great! If you are always looking for quick-fix meals like I am, you’ll love how easy this is.
What is your favorite way to eat barbeque?