I bake a lot of cookies throughout the holidays, but that doesn’t mean I don’t crave them other times of the year as well. I love simple cookies that don’t take a lot of time to prepare, but also taste great. These Triple Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies fall into both the simple and decadent categories. While I don’t indulge in cookies too often, Pepto-Bismol has me covered when I do.
Did you catch that these are Triple Chocolate cookies? You. Are. Welcome.
Decadent chocolate cake mix cookies with a mixture of white, dark, and semisweet chocolate chips. Frosted, sprinkled, and festive for any time of year. These cookies come together quickly and are sure to be a big hit with your friends and family.
Triple Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 10 drops food coloring of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, and oil. Stir until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by 1 Tbsp amounts onto cookies sheets.
- Bake for 9 minutes. Cool for 12 minutes on sheet and then transfer to cooling racks.
- Combine chocolate chips and oil in a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir well. If not melted, microwave in 10 second increments, stirring between until melted and smooth.
- Stir in food coloring.
- Ice cooled cookies.
For those moments when you can’t help but indulge a little, there is Pepto-Bismol. I’ll have my bottle handy! Here’s a great Pepto-Bismol coupon you can use for any of your indulgences.