I have never been more excited to offer you a completely free product. I use this particular program in my own homeschool as well as for the book club I started. LitWits Kits help you teach great books to kids in fun, hands-on, meaningful ways, and they are giving you one complete kit for free right now!
If you’d like to read my complete review on LitWits Kits, including how I’m using it for our book club, in my homeschool, and more, visit this post: LitWits Kits – Make Your Books Come Alive!
Grab a Free LitWits Kit Today
Ready to download your own free at-home literary workshop and pass the joy of reading on to your kids? Head to the LitWits website HERE and use code 23READ4FUN after you’ve added your choice of kit to your cart.
To give you an idea of what to expect and understand why I think these kits are pretty amazing, check out this list of things that are included in your LitWits kits:
- sensory prop ideas: see, hear, smell, and feel what the characters did
- book bites ideas: taste what the characters ate
- creative project ideas & instructions/templates: make what a character made
- kinetic activity ideas & instructions/prompts: do what a character did (or might/should have!)
- academic handouts: learn the story’s narrative arc, vocabulary, setting, and more
- creative writing handouts: write what a character wrote or felt
- takeaway topics: know what the characters knew
- learning links: learn more about what the characters’ world was like
- audiovisual links: see and hear what the characters’ world looked and sounded like
Don’t forget to grab your free kit!
Head to the LitWits website HERE and use code 23READ4FUN at checkout.