If you have a baby or know someone who does, or is expecting one soon, you will want to enter to win this giveaway sponsored by Comforts for Baby! Bargain Hound is hosting this giveaway, and has teamed up with 65 awesome bloggers to spread the word about this great giveaway!
The winner of this giveaway will receive 2 shipments. One package will contain the following items, and will be mailed directly from Comforts for Baby. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of this shipment:
1. Comforts For Baby Diaper bag (Not shown)
2. 1 package of Comforts For Baby Comfortable Fit size 4 diapers
3. Baby Oil
4. Baby Powder
5. Comforts For Baby Fragrance Free Wipes
6. Disposable Sippy Cups in various colors.
7. Comforts For Baby Cotton Swabs
The second shipment will be sent to the winner, shortly after the winner has confirmed their prize & provided their address. This shipment will include the following:
1. 1 Can (12.6 oz) of Similac Sensitive infant formula (0-12 months)
2. 1 Container (1.45 lb) of Similac Advance infant formula (0-12 months)
3. 4 Single Serve packets of Enfamil Premium Infant formula (0-12 months)
4. 1 Package of Parent’s Choice Infant formula (makes 32 oz) (0-12 months)
5. 1 Package or Member’s Mark Complete Infant formula (makes 32 oz) (0-12 months)
6. 1 Sample pack of Parent’s Choice wipes
7. 1 Sample pack of Huggies Pull Ups wipes
8. Baby Talk magazines
This giveaway will begin Monday, 4/2 at 12am EST and will run for 2 weeks, through Monday 4/16 at 12am EST. Just fill out the Rafflecopter form below, to enter to win.
Heads up: in the Rafflecopter form below, you will need to “like” all of the bloggers on THIS PAGE in order to enter in the giveaway. This is the only requirement. Please give the page a minute to load.
When she isn’t drowning in a pile of never-ending laundry or picking up Legos, Jesica is busy helping other parents make their lives a little less stressful with homemaking hacks, easy recipes, fun DIY projects, and more.
On her successful blog, The Mommy Bunch, her Cricut crafting tutorials are the most popular articles and are what sparked her passion for helping others build a business of their own.
Jesica started rockyourcraft.com where you can find loads more craft tutorials and business advice.
In her FREE Facebook group, Rock Your Craft Business, Jesica teaches other entrepreneurs how to take their craft business to the next level by building their brand, targeting the right customers, and utilizing smart social media strategies. Join us!