Evanger’s has supplied me with samples of their products, however, all opinions are my own.
Does your Boxer have some common boxer dog health problems?
Is your pet gaining weight, or perhaps she seems sluggish? Maybe he has too much energy instead?
There are so many things to consider when it comes to pet health; like their skin, coat, and nails. Perhaps your pet has developed an itch or is pooping more than usual. Did you know that some common boxer dog health problems can be linked to a poor diet?
Why You Should Research Pet Food
Have you ever researched what you are feeding your dogs? So many dog foods these days are packed with fillers, and un-natural ingredients that can cause allergic reactions, digestive issues, weight gain, and so much more!
It is so important to research the foods you give your pets and find the best food for them that is within the price range you are willing to pay.
How to Introduce Variety Into Your Dog’s Food
We stick to one brand of dog food and don’t introduce much variety into our pets diets, as it can be very hard on their digestion. Especially, if like us, you have a pet that has allergies and particulars when it comes to food.
Even though we don’t alter their diet too often, it is fun to change it up from time to time to see their excitement! I know others may have a picky eater that doesn’t like the same thing all the time. If that is the case for you, I recommend you choose a brand of dog food that your pet enjoys but can be purchased in different flavors to allow for variety.
Just be sure to continue to check each label as foods can still vary in ingredients as you switch flavors and some flavors may be more beneficial or healthier than others for your particular pet.
Solutions for Some Common Box Dog Health Problems
Evanger’s has an excellent line of dry and wet dog foods and has also provided a handy problem-solution guide for reference. Search this guide to find a food solution that could work for your pet and any ailments they may be suffering from.
Evangers has a full menu of real meats that are grain free and gluten free! Mix and match these meats with any can of Evanger’s Veggies or potatoes for a gourmet-like meal!
Tips for Keeping Your Pet Healthy
Once you’ve managed any common boxer dog health problems, you want to be sure and keep your pet healthy! Evangers offers these great tips:
- Groom your pet often. Not only will grooming your pooch give him/her a beautiful coat, but did you know it can prevent skin disease as well?
- When you come home from a tough day of work, show your pet some love. Not only will the unconditional love from your doggie make you feel better, if you rub his belly and ears and find that special place that makes his leg shake, you’ll never have a bad day again.
- Brush your pet’s teeth regularly like you do for your own; his pearly whites need to be kept clean to prevent disease and rotten teeth and his paws can’t do brusha-brusha-brusha by himself!
- Feed your best friend like a queen or king. Feeding a high-quality food is vital to your pet’s health and well-being; you wouldn’t want to give your kids low-quality food!
- Don’t forget, just like humans need exercise, doggies do too. Walk ’em, jog ’em, do something to get their heart rates pumping.
- Keep those claws trim! Did you know that when a dog’s nails are too long it can cause discomfort? Keep ’em trim, and keep pooch happy.
- On those hot days, make sure you are keeping your pet’s water dish full with fresh water and changing it daily.
Why Buy Evangers?
If you still aren’t sure whether the food can make a difference, check out these reviews from Amazon’s product page:
Learn More About Evanger’s Dog and Cat Food Company
*These foods are mostly meat, so they are for supplemental feeding only. Add them to the maintenance diets suggested. Always consult a veterinarian if your pet is sick, or before you change your sick pet’s diet. (Suggestion from Evanger’s website)
This post regarding common boxer dog health problems may contain affiliate links.