This easy pizza roll-up is a huge hit with my kids, although it seems they like pizza in any form imaginable!
- 1 Bag of Hormel Pepperoni
- 1 jar of Pizza sauce
- Shredded cheese of choice (I like mine extra cheesy but a handful per roll-up should do)
- 1-2 tubes of Crescent rolls or pizza crust
- Optional: onions, mushrooms, olives, etc
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Spread out crescent rolls, or pizza crust onto a cookie sheet or pizza pan. I divide mine into two separate pizzas
- Spread pizza sauce to your desired thickness, leaving open space along the edges
- Spread with choice of cheese
- Top with pepperoni
- Start at one end and roll pizza dough to the other end, or fold dough in half
- Bake for 10-12 min or until inner dough is done
- Cut into sections and serve
This super easy dish can be served as an appetizer, or as your main course on a busy night. Just add a side of fresh veggies and fruit and you are set! Don’t forget a little ranch for dipping – that’s how I love to eat my pepperoni pizza!
What is your favorite way to put a spin on pizza?
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates on all things parenting, crafts, travel, and more!
You're almost there! Be sure to check your email to confirm your subscription.
By filling out this form you are agreeing to receive emails from
J Helgren Media LLC (The Mommy Bunch, Rock Your Craft).
Spam Free. Unsubscribe at any time.