A few weeks ago I talked about underarm shaving, and how I learned it can be harsh on your skin. I started using the Dove Clear Tone deodorant/antiperspirant, which offers ¼ moisturizers in their formula and 48-hour odor and wetness protection; and after using the deodorant for about a month I can definitely say it is a keeper!
As I mentioned previously, I had already been using other Dove deodorants, but the Clear Tone was something new and is specifically designed to be great for your skin while reducing dark marks that could be caused from shaving irritation.
My underarms have felt great, and I have not had any perspiration/odor problems since using the Dove Clear Tone. Although I didn’t really have any dark marks to start with, I did notice some red spots and those seem to have decreased over the month.
Facts about underarm shaving from Dove Clear Tone:
- Shaving can be harsh on underarm skin; in fact, 32 million women in the U.S. experience underarm red and dark marks that result from shaving irritation.
- As a result of shaving, underarm skin loses 50% more moisture, which can lead to dryness and irritation
- Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant is designed to reduce red and dark marks in just two weeks, while also providing 1 / 4 moisturizers to replenish skin after women’s daily shaving routines.
- Specially formulated with Calendula and Sunflower Seed Extracts, Dove Clear Tone accelerates the natural skin renewal process to help restore skin to its natural tone.
- Dove Clear Tone also offers 48-hour odor and wetness protection and comes in four variants including new Pink Rosa – a floral and fruity fragrance.
Dove Clear Tone is available at drugstores nationwide. You can find more information at Dove.com.
Why should you give Dove Clear Tone a try?
If you are someone who gets darkness or red spots after shaving this product may be able to help you! The Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant is designed to reduce red and dark marks in just two weeks, while also providing 1 / 4 moisturizers to replenish skin.
If you don’t have an issue with red spots I would try Dove just for the moisturizing aspect alone. I love how great my underarms always feel, and I’ve never worried about wetness or spotting on my clothes.