It’s back to school season and that means buying supplies and getting your kids stocked up and ready to go! Did you know you can also help your school get everything they need just by clipping box tops? Box Tops for Education is a program that allows you to clip coupons from hundreds of participating products and earn cash for your school. And now you can earn bonus box tops just for getting those products at Sam’s Club!
Sam’s Club is giving away 500,000** eBoxTops®. Members can earn 5 eBoxTops when they shop at Sam’s Club until the 500,000 are gone. Earn your 5 eBoxTops (a .50¢ value to any BTFE participating school) by following these simple steps:
- Purchase any product at Sam’s Club and save your receipt
- Beginning 8/1/12, log in or register at btfe.com/clickandearn and enter the code found at the bottom of your Sam’s Club receipt
- Answer a few survey questions and earn 5 eBoxTops for the school of your choice!*
**Limit one earning opportunity per email address. Limit of 100,000 earning opportunities thru 9/30/12.
Box Tops Membership Bonus 8/1/12/-9/1/12
- New Plus Members will receive 100 Bonus Box Tops.* (a $10 value to any BTFE participating school)
- Upgrade your current Membership to a Plus Membership to receive 50 Bonus Box Tops.* (a $5 value to any BTFE participating school)
- New Advantage or Business Members will receive 25 Bonus Box Tops.* (a $2.50 value to any BTFE participating school)
*Offer vaild only with original receipt of purchased Membership taped to certificate. Only available in-Club. While supplies last.
Act now and take advantage of all the Box Tops opportunities that Sam’s Club has to offer. To find a Sam’s Club near you, visit www.samsclub.com/clublocator. For a full list of Bonus Box Tops items, visit www.samsclub.com/boxtops.
As a part of participating in the box tops program through My Blog Spark, I was able to go shopping at Sam’s club with a $25 gift card and stock up on several General Mills cereals that my kids love. My kids love to eat a little snack sized bowl full of cereal on the way to school/child care, and getting the box tops is just an added bonus! I also learned that you can go right to the box tops website and sign up to earn e-boxtops that get credited right to your school. If your school is not signed up for the e-program I suggest you talk to your child’s teacher and have them sign up because it is a great way to earn extra cash for the classroom!
Here are all the links you need to get started or to find more information:
- Box Tops For Education site on Sam’s Club Website
- Sam’s Club Website
- Sam’s Club Facebook
- Sam’s Club Twitter
- Box Tops Website
Written by Jesica.
Disclosure: The gift card, information, and sample have been provided by Sam’s Club and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.