Every year our kids celebrate holiday after holiday at school, and while I don’t try to go all out, I do like to send something cute and fun once in a while. My Valentine’s Day Cake Push pops are an easy Valentine Treat Idea for School parties or just because you want to send a fun treat, and they are simple to make!
Valentine Treat Idea for School – Push Pops
To make these fun treats you need a few simple supplies and ingredients, but they are oh so easy to make, and fun for the kids to help with too!
- 1 Box Strawberry Cake Mix
- Mini Muffin Pan (I love my Wilton brand pan)
- 12 Push Pop Containers (more for a larger class) (I love this one because it comes with a stand – perfect for classroom parties!)
- 1 Can Red Frosting
- Heart Confetti Sprinkles
- Pink Nonpareils
- Silver Sugar
- White Edible Glitter
Pro-Tip: I tend to buy all my specialty baking supplies on Amazon because it is easy for me to get them all in one place, plus I love the Prime 2-day free shipping!
- Bake mini cupcakes according to the package directions. Let Cool.
- Fill a Ziploc baggie with red frosting and snip off the corner. (This will become your piping bag).
- Take one mini cupcake and push it down into the push pop.
- Next, pipe red frosting into the push pops and add sprinkles.
- Repeat Steps 3 & 4. Continue to do these steps until all pops are filled.
This Valentine Treat Idea For School is ready to serve and enjoy (don’t forget to make a few extra for yourself!). My kids had a blast helping me make these, but
My kids had a blast helping me make these, but these would also be fun gifts for a co-worker, friends, or anyone!
More Valentine’s Day Treat Ideas
Looking for another cute Valentine’s Day Treat? Check out these Honey Bee Mine Cakes that your sweetie is sure to love!
This Valentine Treat Idea For School post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates on all things parenting, crafts, travel, and more!
You're almost there! Be sure to check your email to confirm your subscription.
By filling out this form you are agreeing to receive emails from
J Helgren Media LLC (The Mommy Bunch, Rock Your Craft).
Spam Free. Unsubscribe at any time.