This post has been sponsored by Best Buy. All opinions are my own.
I’m always looking for a portable device that is powerful enough to meet my needs for doing business when I travel, yet still lightweight so I can grab and go.
While I use a dedicated work center with a desktop when I’m at home, something that can get the job done when I’m on the road is a must.
Enter Pixelbook — the new high performance Chromebook designed to enhance the way you work and play.
Pixelbook is the first laptop with the Google Assistant built in, so you’ll be able to get more done faster and smarter. Google Assistant is easily accessible via the dedicated Google Assistant key on the keyboard, or by using the “Ok Google” wake word you’re already familiar with.
You can even access it with Pixelbook Pen : simply press and hold the button, then tap the pen on Pixelbook’s screen to get help from your Assistant.
Pixelbook is Google’s thinnest laptop ever, with a lightweight aluminum construction that enhances portability — something that is really great for those who work or play on-the-go!
The 360° touchscreen and versatile 4-in-1 design will seamlessly adjust to whatever you’re doing, too.
You can sketch or edit photos, stay productive with GSuite apps that Drive automatically backs up to your device, and enjoy on-or-offline access to movies and TV shows with apps like Google Play Movies and YouTube Red.
Peace Of Mind
With Chrome OS, you’ll always have the latest security and features with software that automatically updates in the background.
Pixelbook is ready to go when you are, too: it starts up in under ten seconds, stays fast, and has a fast-charging, all-day battery that gives you up to ten hours of go from a single charge.
I’m excited to give the Pixelbook a try – what about you?!
1. Pixelbook Pen is sold as a separate accessory, subject to availability.
2. Google Assistant requires internet connection.
3. Auto-updates and auto-backup (latest security and software) require an internet connection.
4. Intel and Intel Core are trademarks of the Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries..
5. Drive automatically backs up to your device 500 most recently opened and 500 most recently shared with you. Accessible offline through Drive when enabled in Drive settings.
6. Battery performance is based on a mix of standby, web browsing and other use. Charging time requires a battery to be at least 5% charged, the device to be inactive, and use of included charger. Actual results may vary.