This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Old Wisconsin® and Irish Spring® and Speed Stick® GEAR™ for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
One of my family’s favorite activities in winter is to hit the slopes. My husband can take the kids to the tubing hill and pull them around for hours on end without getting worn out. This is one of the many reasons I love and appreciate him – he is always willing to experience life and get active with the kids.
Be prepared to face life head-on, fuel your body and be prepared!
Winter, summer, spring, or fall; face life head-on, fuel your body, and be ready for any challenge by being prepared!
When you live an active lifestyle, you need gear that helps you fuel up for optimal performance pre and post activity. When you love experiencing life, being the doer instead of the watcher, you know what it takes to gear up for everything life may throw your way. Here are a few simple tips to help you maintain energy, be prepared for whatever comes your way, and enjoy experiencing life!
- Snack healthier before heading out by choosing whole-grain carbs, low-fat yogurt, fruits, or vegetables.
- Stay hydrated. Be sure to bring along a water bottle to keep yourself from becoming dehydrated – even in winter this is essential!
- Fuel Up: If you will be active for a lengthy period of time, be sure to keep some of protein filled turkey snack bites handy, as well as some great healthy carbs such as raisins, bananas, or apples.
- GEAR UP™: Keep cool and fresh with body wash and a great deodorant like the Irish Spring and Speed Stick GEAR lines. While sweating is a good thing for your body, staying fresh is good for others around you.
- After exertion be sure to refuel your body. Stick to proteins and healthy carbs, and of course keep drinking water to maintain hydration. Snack bites like the Old Wisconsin Turkey Bites are the perfect thing!
Earn cash back while getting the gear you need!
Did you know being active has perks besides staying fit and being healthy? Right now when you use the Jingit app on your mobile device, you can earn a $2.00 reward just for buying Old Wisconsin Turkey Bites and any Speed Stick or Irish Spring GEAR product when you visit Walmart. So simple and so easy, and since you are gearing up anyway why not earn a little reward?!
And that’s not all! If you head to Jingit and watch a 30 second video, you can earn $.15 on the spot! I just did it and it was super simple.
I know this winter we will be getting the kids out of the house and living an active lifestyle! What do you do to stay active all year long?
Learn more here: