My 2yr old daughter got a special little treat this last week, she got to preview the Newest Paw Patrol Kid’s Movies before it even hit the shelves! Paw Patrol: Pups Save Christmas will be available November 1st, but we have it in-hand, and can tell you if it is worth it or not (and you know if you have a Paw Patrol lover in your house – it is worth it!).
Quick Links to Info on This Page
Paw Patrol: Pups Save Christmas Episodes
- Pups Save Christmas – When Santa’s sleigh crashes and the reindeer run off, Ryder and the PAW Patrol have to help Santa finish delivering presents and save Christmas.
- Pups Save the Penguins – Someone has been swiping fish off Cap’n Turbot’s boat, so he calls Ryder and the PAW Patrol to help investigate. Using his new spy gear, Chase inspects the boat and heads below deck where he discovers it’s a group of pesky penguins. Now, the pups have to catch the slippery suspects and find a way to get them back to the South Pole.
- Pups Save the Pop-Up Penguins – Ryder and PAW Patrol are enjoying a sunny summer day at the beach when a call comes in from Mr. Porter. He and Alex were at the train station to pick up a big frozen fish order only to discover it’s been eaten by some stowaway penguins that have scattered all around Adventure Bay.
- Pups Save Skye – Skye is on her way to Jake’s Mountain to meet up with Everest and Ace when a storm blows in and she crashes lands in the snow. After losing her pup tag and breaking a wing, Skye has to climb the rest of the way on foot while both Ace and Chase use a drone to look for Skye from above. They find her but can’t reach her on the steep mountain. Ryder calls in Everest – ice or snow she’s ready to go!
- Pups Save Sports Day – The pups are all excited to be a part of Adventure Bay’s Sports Day until Everest realizes that she can’t show off her snowboarding skills in the summer. Ryder and the pups race into action to build her a snowboard half-pipe, complete with snow, but Daring Danny X’s impatience sends the snow making machine on a tear around the stadium covering everything. The pups slip and tumble through their summer sporting events until Ryder and Everest decide that the new and improved snowy themed events are even more fun than the regular sports.
- Pups Bear-ly Save Danny – When Daring Danny X tries to outdo Everest on his motorized snowboard, he gets stuck in a tree and wakes up a hibernating Momma bear. Skye air-lifts Danny off, while the pups lure Momma down with honey flavored treats. When the same tempting treats draw the baby bears out of the cave and up into the tree, Everest, and Marshall must get the bears safely back into their cave.
The Perfect Paw Patrol Christmas Gifts
I could go into a lot of items that would make for great Paw Patrol Christmas Gifts, in fact, I’ve got a few right here that my daughter loves to play with (check them out, they are great toys!), but if you really want something they will use/watch over and over – you should consider Paw Patrol kids’ movies!
Paw Patrol: Pups Save Christmas Synopsis
Join Ryder, Chase, Everest and the rest of the gang as they embark on snow-filled adventures to help Santa save Christmas, rescue penguins and polar bears, and much more. Whether they’re feeling festive, competitive or silly, it’s no secret that the pups are here to bring a little extra joy to this holiday season. Produced by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, PAW Patrol: Pups Save Christmas is available now, for the suggested retail price of $14.99.
Our Paw Patrol Kids’ Movies Review
All I can tell you is that it was my daughter’s turn to pick a movie to watch on movie night, and she had the option between this and two others. She chose the Paw Patrol: Pups Save Christmas as her pick because she just loves watching Ryder and the Paw Patrol in action!
Each episode was fun and exciting, and of course, my 2yr old wants to watch this movie all the time now! While we limit screen time to a few days a week, this one always seems to make the cut now that we have it. 🙂