Do you know someone who has been affected by a life threatening medical condition? Do you wish you could do more to help but don’t know where to start? Why not grant a wish to a child in need! Make-A-Wish grants wishes to children throughout the United States, and now you can help — it won’t even cost you a thing!
Make-A-Wish® grants the wish of a child diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition in the United States and its territories, on average, every 38 minutes. We believe that a wish experience can be a game-changer. This one belief guides us. It inspires us to grant wishes that change the lives of the kids we serve.
And now Make-A-Wish has partnered with Walmart and Straight Talk Wireless to raise money in order to grand wishes to millions of kids around the country!
What is “Give A Minute, Help Make-A-Wish”?
- Every Saturday in September, Straight Talk Wireless will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish for each person that visits their participating local Walmart and takes a minute to learn more aboutStraight Talk.
- Straight Talk will donate a minimum of $500,000 to Make-A-Wish and up to $1,000,000.
- Believe it or not, not everyone lives near a Walmart! From now until September 28, when you share the video on straighttalkwish.com, Straight Talk will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish®, up to $100,000 (one donation per viewer, per day) towards their $1,000,000 goal. It’s fast, easy and worth every second!
- This is the second year in a row that Straight Talk will be hosting this program. Last year’s program was very successful, reaching its $1,000,000 donation mark!
- Straight Talk believes there is nothing greater than granting a sick child’s wish. They are thrilled to be able to be part of making that happen again this year.
About Straight Talk:
- Straight Talk is a service provided by TracFone Wireless Inc., America’s largest no-contract cell phone provider in the U.S.
- Straight Talk partners with existing wireless networks nationwide to provide no-contract wireless phone service.
- Straight Talk is available exclusively at Walmart and the cost savings of not having to maintain stores is passed directly on to customers.
- Straight Talk has all of the same great phones as the contract carries, including name brands like Samsung, Apple, Windows and LG.
- Straight Talk offers the same networks and the same phones at half the cost.
- Straight Talk provides service in more zip codes than any other wireless carrier and reaches more than 300 million Americans.
- The “ALL YOU NEED” plan for $30 a month to receive 1,000 minutes, 1,000 text or multimedia messages, 30 MB of data transfer for data phones and 411 calls at no additional charge.
- The unlimited plan for $45 a month to receive unlimited talk, text and data Nationwide anytime with calls to 411 at no additional charge.
How can you help?
Helping is simple. All you have to do is stop by your local participating Walmart on any Saturday in September and take One Minute to learn about Straight Talk. That’s it! Just take one minute out of your day while running errands and you’ve helped raise $1.00 to grant a wish for a child!
Don’t have a Walmart near you? No problem, just share the video on straighttalkwish.com and $1.00 will be donated (up to $100,000). Easy Peasy!
So tell us….
When is your next trip to Walmart going to be? Will you be stopping to learn about Straight Talk in order to donate $1.00?
This is a sponsored post in which The Mommy Bunch received compensation, all opinions are my own.