Dining out is one of the few things that my husband I do together without the kids. We don’t often get a date night, but when we do I love to find a fun new restaurant or try some new cuisine. Finding a place to dine isn’t always the easiest task, though. If we are in the mood for a certain type of food we may not always know where to go or we may be unsure about a restaurant we haven’t frequented before.
I was introduced to Groupon Pages recently, and now finding an amazing place to eat out has been so simple! I absolutely love how easy and quick it was to find a great restaurant with reviews, and sometimes even a nice deal to boot.
Pages is a directory of businesses across the country, including thousands of restaurants. Each restaurant’s page includes basic information (address, takes credit cards, etc.), tips for what to order, reviews, links to Groupon deals, and more. I was browsing around at areas we plan to visit soon and found a fun pub & grill in Green Bay, the Townline Pub & Grill, that looks like a hit, plus they have a sweet deal going on right now!
I found another place that looks like a great place for a date. Naples 15 in Madison, WI, has glowing reviews, and the food looks amazing. I can’t wait to go here with my husband!
When we head north to visit friends in Duluth, MN, we love to try new places to eat. My husband and I used to live in the area, but a lot changes every year so it is fun to see what new restaurants have become popular. The Dry Dock Bar and Restaurant is listed in Groupon Pages, and even though there is no deal at this time there are tons of pictures from those who have frequented the restaurant so you can see what the atmosphere is like, and you can even request a deal.
Whether you are looking for a quick family dinner, a romantic date night, or an authentic meal while traveling, you can easily find a place to eat uses Groupon Pages, plus you might even score a fantastic deal!
Why Use Groupon Pages?
Merchants and customers have access to the following capabilities through Pages:
- Take Ownership – Merchants can claim a page to manage the content on their listing to highlight what makes their business unique.
- Personalize a Page – Pages are customizable with the ability to add a website link, business hours, phone number and street address. In addition, merchants can make their page visually engaging with photos and personal testimonials.
- Publish Specials – Merchants can entice new customers and reward existing ones by adding specials, coupons and promotions to their page.
- Receive Real-time Feedback – Groupon sends out a survey about their experience every time a customer redeems a deal or claims a merchant coupon or special, providing immediate feedback to the business.
- Communicate with Customers – Pages will also offer merchants the ability to directly engage with customers who leave feedback to thank them for positive feedback or privately address negative feedback on the spot.
- Connect with a Business – Customers can find contact information, directions, hours and check out tips from past verified buyers.
- Follow a Business – Customers can now follow a specific merchant to get updates about that business and be the first to know when the business has a great offer.
- Request a Deal – Even if a merchant is not running a deal, if enough customers request one through a merchant’s page, Groupon will reach out to the merchant to construct an offer. If the merchant decides to run a deal, the user will be notified when it goes live.
- Recommend a Business – Pages allow customers to recommend a business and leave helpful tips for other customers.
- Serve As a Local Expert – Verified Groupon customers are able to provide feedback about a business such as the perfect wine pairing, the most delicious appetizers or best night to hear live music.
Check it out – you are sure to find a great place to dine, and maybe even a great deal to go with it!
This post has been sponsored by Groupon, all opinions are my own.