I now own three different memory foam mattresses, including the Nectar Mattress.
I’ve previously discussed the question, ‘are memory foam mattresses good to sleep on‘, and have had plenty of time to decide if and why a memory foam mattress is any good, as well as compare the quality of different brands. The one that stands out the most to me is the Nectar Mattress.
In A Hurry? Use code NECTAR100 to take $100 off any sized mattress today!
There are several reasons why this particular memory foam mattress has been my favorite so far, but one of the top reasons for me, and I imagine anyone else looking for a mattress, is the comfort.
It really has just the right balance of firm support, yet a soft cushiony feel.
If you are looking for a memory foam mattress, I highly recommend this one, and here are five reasons why!
Quick Links to Info on This Page
Five Reasons To Love Nectar
- Sleep Cool – The top layer of quilted memory foam stimulates airflow, while the Tencel fabric wicks away heat. This allows for proper air flow, keeping you cool as you sleep instead of overheating. It is also bedbug resistant!
- Support – The idea here, according to WebMD, is that “When you lie on the memory foam, the heat from your body softens it in the appropriate points, so this helps to support your body along the curves and natural lines of the body.” Memory foam manufacturers claim this helps relieve pain and thereby promotes more restful sleep.
- The Nectar Mattress has adaptive Hi Core Memory Foam that supports the body while providing rebound and bounce. I never feel like I’m sinking into the mattress, nor do I feel like it is too firm. It is just the right balance of support and soft comfort.
- Without the coiled springs, you also feel your sleep partner’s movements less, which allows for a more restful night sleep as you are not disturbed as often throughout the night.
- Low Maintenance – Unlike a spring mattress, memory foam mattresses do not have to be flipped or rotated. There is no maintenance required apart from keeping the cover and sheets clean.
- You can also set up the Nectar Mattress on any type of frame. We chose to use a simple and easy folding metal frame that sets up in a snap. This particular memory foam mattress will be my youngest son’s bed as soon as he’s old enough to move to his own bed.
- Cost – The cost of a durable memory foam mattress is relatively low for all the benefits you get. You can get a king size mattress for less than $900 on sale with some manufacturers, and smaller mattresses cost even less!
- Trial Period – A good mattress manufacturer, like The Nectar Sleep Mattress, will offer an extended trial and warranty so you have ample time to decide if you truly like sleeping on the mattress.
Unboxing the Nectar Mattress
While ‘unboxing’ the Nectar Mattress can be done alone, I would recommend you have someone help you.
I took this twin sized mattress out of the packaging on my own, however, getting it out of all four bags that it came packaged in proved to be a little trickier than I originally thought. Anything larger than the twin size I have here may be even more difficult to due to the weight.
I used scissors for the heavy outer packaging, but once you get to the inner plastic that keeps the mattress rolled in its air-tight form you’ll want to use the blade they provide for you to prevent accidentally cutting your nice, new mattress.
Once it was out of the package, setting up the mattress was the easiest thing. You can literally start sleeping on this thing a few minutes after you have it open.
Here is a quick time-lapse of the whole unboxing. As you can see, that outer packaging was a little tricky!
Nectar Memory Foam Mattress Review
We’ve had this mattress for about two months now, and while this twin size mattress will belong to my son some day, I’ve taken the liberty to sleep on it myself to try it out. To be honest, I sort of wish I’d ordered a king size mattress for my own bed after sleeping on the Nectar.
I always joke with friends and family that my 1yr old now has the most comfortable bed in our house, but it really is true. While we love the bed we are currently sleeping on and it works just find for us, had I heard about Nectar prior to getting that bed we would have definitely picked this one.
There are so many things to like about this mattress, but really you have to experience it for yourself to understand — and the good thing is, you can! With their 365 night trial, you can literally test this mattress out for a full year – A YEAR – and if you decide that you don’t like it, they will take it back!
Save On Nectar
Looking for a coupon code to save on the Nectar Mattress?
I’ve got just the thing for you! Head to this link, and use code NECTAR100 to take $100 off the price of any sized mattress!
Looking for a natural mattress instead? Check out our review of the best organic mattress – My Green Mattress.
Thanks to Nectar for providing me a mattress for review. All opinions are my own. Post contains affiliate links to help support this site.