Everyone can use a great printer. Printing your own cards, documents for work, assignments for school, and the list goes on. The problem is when you run out of ink right when you need to print something. HP has solved that problem with the Instant Ink program!
With HP Instant Ink you select your subscription plan and HP takes care of the rest so that you never run out of ink and printing costs a lot less! Ink, shipping, and cartridge recycling are included in your monthly plan. Plans start as low as $2.99/month and are based on pages printed, not cartridges used. There’s no annual fee and you can change or cancel plans online at any time.
Top Printers to give as gifts, or for all your own printing needs
- The HP Envy All-in-One printer is a great compact solution for your home and office printing, scanning and copying needs. Now, when you buy the HP Envy 5540 e-All-in-One printer, it comes with 3 months free of HP Instant Ink! $79.99
- The OfficeJet 8040 with Neat organization system. $215.99
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 all in one. $159.99
- HP 7640 photo printer $102.99
- HP Envy 4520 printer, scanner, copier $74.99
FREE INK OFFER
Now through December 31st, when you enroll your printer in HP Instant Ink, you will receive six free months of ink! To decide which plan is right for you and to enroll, visit here but remember to do it before December 31, 2015!
This post is a sponsored post with MomSelect, all opinions are my own.