The Mommy Bunch was provided a lounger for review, all opinions are my own.
A week ago I had a chance to attend a #Graco15ForMe blogger party put on by Graco and hosted by Baby Dickey. It was great to meet some new people, enjoy some much needed mommy time, and also learn a little about the new Graco Little Lounger. This new lounger is heaps and bounds better than the little bouncy seat that we had for our son, and used again for my daughter (who hated being in the bouncy seat).
Since I am due in about 4 weeks, I was excited to learn all about this lounger. Having something like this may come in pretty handy when I need to set baby down for a moment, or even to keep up at grandma’s house so baby has a comfy place to rest.
Quick Links to Info on This Page
- About the Graco Little Lounger
About the Graco Little Lounger
Little Lounger™ is two products in one: a rocking seat and a vibrating lounger. In rocking seat mode, calm baby with the gentle side to side motion of the rocking seat. Then, flip down the Rock Locks™ and the seat becomes a vibrating lounger with 2-speed vibration. The ingenious seat has multiple recline positions, so that it’s easy to find just the right position for baby’s comfort. When you’re not using it, Little Lounger folds compactly to store or travel, and a cute mobile with toys will keep baby occupied.
Things I learned about the Graco Little Lounger
Our gracious host, Emily, of Baby Dickey, showed us all about how to use the lounger and the wonderful features it has. I learned that:
- The recline is adjustable so baby can be comfortable either lying a little more flat, or a little more inclined. There is a strap on one side that you simply pull to adjust the incline.
- There is a plush insert that you can remove for easy washing, and the lounger fabric wipes clean (Emily told us she spilled her coffee on it that morning so she knew first hand how easy it was to clean!).
- It folds for convenience, and even stands by itself so you don’t have to lean it on anything!
- It has two functions (2-in-1) as a rocking seat and/or a vibrating lounger. This is great because not all babies are the same, and one may like to rock while another doesn’t, and one may like the vibrating feature while another doesn’t. To have the option to do one or the other…or both, is great. There are simply two “Rock Locks™” on one side of the lounger to make it stationary — easy peasy!
Demo of the Little Lounger
Here is Emily of Baby Dickey, along with a few helpers, showing us some of the features of the Little Lounger!
15 minutes of Mom Time!
The party and demo was a lot of fun; there was great food and conversation, but we also got to take a few minutes of “mom-time” and have make-up applied by a professional make-up artist. I don’t usually wear make-up, largely because I have no idea what I’m doing, but Rachel from rdArtistry gave us some great tips, and I even volunteered to be her demonstration subject!
She gave us lots of tips on how to use a highlighter and bronzer the right way, as well as how to make our eyes really pop by adding just the right touches to our brows, lids, and of course lashes. After she was done with me everyone said it looked great, and I loved having make-up on that didn’t look like a third grader did it. 🙂
Buying the Graco Little Lounger
If you are interested in your own little lounger, or just want to see more about the product, you can find various prints at these different stores:
Exclusively available at Babies R Us in the Caraway pattern.
Exclusively available at Target in the Dakota and Elm pattern. (Dakota is the pattern I received)
Exclusively available at buybuy Baby in the Astoria pattern.
General line and specialty in the Ardmore pattern.
Suggested retail is $79.99