Kalahari Water Park – Wisconsin Dells, is one of my family’s favorite places to visit. Whenever we head to “The Dells” there is plenty for everyone to do all under one roof!
About Kalahari Water Park – Wisconsin Dells
When you visit Kalahari Resorts, you’ll know right away you’re somewhere special. Featuring an exciting mix of rides, slides and adventures, it’s an incredible time for the whole family. From our amazing water park to our thrilling Indoor Theme Park, we offer an array of attractions for children of all ages, whether they’re 3 or 13 or 30 and up. Plus, with amenities such as Spa Kalahari & Salon, exceptional dining options and championship golf, Kalahari goes beyond your expectations.
At Kalahari Water Park – Wisconsin Dells you can find:
- Indoor water parks including a state-of-the-art Kids Play Zone named Tiko’s Watering Hole. Catered specifically for your tiny tots, this 5,000-square-foot, interactive play area features activities, slides and a 200-foot-long lazy river made just for them.
- The indoor water park also features America’s first indoor super loop slides. All three slides present a near 60-foot drop, and the Super Loop Sahara Sidewinder slides takes guests on a 250-plus foot journey from high above the roof of the water park to the water below.
With 125,000 square feet of wet & wild indoor fun, no matter what the weather is like outside, you can splish splash all day long at Kalahari!
- The Indoor Theme Park has over 100,000 square feet of family fun with a ton of indoor attractions and activities.
- Other popular indoor attractions include:
- The Tanzanian Twister, a 40 mph exciting pipe-style ride
- Victoria Falls, an 84-foot family raft ride for the whole family
- The Rippling Rhino, Kalahari’s longest tube slide at 400 feet long
Kalahari’s Newest Water Slide – The Smoke That Thunders
Zip, zoom, twist, twirl, slide and splash all under the summer sun!
Delve into the gushing waterfalls of The Smoke That Thunders, one of the wildest raft rides. Soar through a dark tube, around in a circle and then maximize the thrill with some of the longest hang times, facing zero-g oscillations as you sweep up and across the wall, virtually defying gravity before sweeping back down.
I’m really excited to head back to Kalahari Water Park – Wisconsin Dells and check out this newest addition!
If you are ready for fun in the sun, an amazing theme park, and so much more all under one roof, you’ll want to check out Kalahari Resorts!
Learn more about Kalahari Resorts and find the convenient locations by visiting their website HERE.
What is your favorite ride at Kalahari Water Park – Wisconsin Dells?