You may not know this about me, but I have been suffering from severe pain in my neck over the past few months, along with daily headaches. This is not something anyone wants to suffer from. I typically do not get headaches, or aches and pains of any kind, so when I do get them obviously something is amiss.
To solve this problem I decided I would go to a chiropractor for the first time ever. I’ve heard good things about the treatment plans others were using, and I met a local chiropractor at a convention who offered a free consultation and scan.
After my appointment and some x-rays I had my diagnosis; my neck was undergoing degeneration and my headaches were probably the result of my nerves not being able to function properly. I am currently undergoing treatment for this condition, however, that does not solve the problem of my immediate pain.
I can probably expect some relief from the neck pain as I progress further into my treatment (in fact the headaches were gone after just one chiropractic adjustment), however, I need something that is a strong pain reliever, yet works on my nerves, and is not going to overpower my co-workers with a strong odor.
That is when I found Noxicare. Noxicare is a natural pain reliever that is available in tablets for all-over pain or in a topical cream for localized pain. I was able to try out the cream and use it on my neck. Listed below are the ingredients you will find in Noxicare for all natural pain relief.
Noxicare™’s all-natural ingredients:
- Turmeric: one of the powerful healers found in nature, recognized for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Willow Bark: has been used to treat pain and inflammation since the time of Ancient Egypt and Greece.
- Ginger: helps alleviate muscle strains, arthritis and rheumatism, and is a catalyst for improving the effectiveness of other herbs.
- Holy Basil: properties include anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral.
- Rosemary Extract: has served a variety of purposes including topical use for joint or musculoskeletal pain.
- Alpha Lipoic Acids: antioxidants used to treating diabetic neuropathy and increasing blood flow to the nerves.
- Boswellia Extract: an anti-inflammatory used to treat arthritis and joint pain.
I began using the cream right before I started my chiropractic treatments and I could immediately feel relief. My neck, although slightly stiff at times, was not quite so achy and I felt like I could go about my day without having to worry about all the pain I was in. Noxicare has no odor which makes it ideal to use any time of day, and you can even use it at work. Overall I was very pleased with the product and would recommend trying it if you need some type of pain relief. You can find more about Noxicare and the all natural ingredients by visiting their website here.
Review by Jesica.
Disclosure: The Mommy Bunch was provided a free product to facilitate this review, however, all opinions are strictly our own.