Simple Dinner Ideas from Lloyd’s Barbeque Pork!!!
Easy BBQ Pockets
- 16oz Tub of Lloyds Barbeque (flavor of choice)
- 1 tube Homestyle Biscuits
- Cheese, mushrooms, salsa, or other favorite toppings
- Preheat the over to 375 degrees.
- On a cookie sheet, use your fingers to spread out the biscuits so they are flat
- Spread Lloyds BBQ onto one-half of the biscuit leaving the other side and the edges plain
- Fold the empty side of the biscuit over the BBQ side
- Using a fork, press in a seal around the two edges
- Place in the oven for 12-15 min or until golden brown
- Add in cheese, mushrooms, or other toppings before folding the biscuit sides
These BBQ pockets are a fun twist on a great classic. You can dress them up as simply or as fancy as you’d like, and the taste is always great! If you are always looking for quick-fix meals like I am, you’ll love how easy this is.
What is your favorite way to eat barbeque?
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates on all things parenting, crafts, travel, and more!
You're almost there! Be sure to check your email to confirm your subscription.
By filling out this form you are agreeing to receive emails from
J Helgren Media LLC (The Mommy Bunch, Rock Your Craft).
Spam Free. Unsubscribe at any time.