I have to admit, this opportunity came at a great time! I just started my new fitness plan and couldn’t have been more thrilled to get the chance to review some of the Progresso soup flavors since they have so many varieties with 100 calories or less (40 to be exact!). The added bonus was that I got a copy of “The Biggest Loser” workout DVD. How perfect!
The first thing I tried out was the DVD. All I have to say is WOW! The workouts are only ten minutes long, and they are designed for regular people like me and you not fitness buffs, but oh my did I feel the burn! One ten minute session and I was really feeling it! My two year old daughter, who loves to try to move along with me when I’m doing stuff like this, was also really cute trying to do some of the things, but I think it was just a little too much for her, lol. The great thing about this though, is that it is just one more tool in my arsenal to getting fit. You see, I tend to get bored if I am doing the same thing day after day, so now I have a great workout DVD along with some wii games, I can run at the gym or outside, and I have no excuse for being bored with my exercise routine!
Trying the soup was great as well. I love to have really easy meals that I can just grab and go when I’m headed out the door for work, and these fit the bill. They are easy to make at work, and I don’t have to fuss with a lot of preparation. Just heat and eat. The fact that the soups are 100 calories or less is just an added bonus!
Ok, I’ve been telling you all about me but I haven’t even mentioned the best part yet!
“Disclosure: The following information was provided by MyBlogSpark. The Progresso® Souper You® prize pack, information, coupon, and giveaway have been provided by Progresso through MyBlogSpark.”
Are you ready for a new look this New Year? Progresso® is excited to announce the return of their Souper You® Contest giving you the chance to win an incredible makeover! By telling Progresso why you deserve a makeover and what you love about their soup, you could have the chance to win an ultimate makeover experience in Hollywood this Spring!
Now that the ball has dropped and the confetti has settled, it´s time to consider how you will stick to your resolution for the New Year and maintain your weight management plan, without sacrificing on variety or the taste of foods you love. Thanks to Progresso®, you can have your soup and eat it too!
With 40 delicious soups with 100 calories or less per serving, Progresso Soup has a variety of offerings that help you beat diet boredom and satisfy your taste cravings, while helping you stick to your weight management calorie goals. Progresso soups are packed with hearty ingredients like pasta, beans, rice, meat and vegetables that suit your taste buds and make you feel good about including it in your meal choices.
- This year, the Souper You® Contest will provide three lucky winners with an ultimate makeover experience in Hollywood; this includes a trip for 2 to Los Angeles, California where the winner will receive a head-to-toe makeover including hair and makeup, guided shopping spree with a $1,000 fashion retailer gift card, $1,000 spending money and 2 tickets to this season´s live finale of NBC´s The Biggest Loser
- Progresso is asking fans to visit www.SouperYou.com and submit their photo with a brief essay about why they love Progresso soups and why they deserve a makeover, by no later than February 22nd
- Fans can check back on March 12th for the announcement of the top ten finalists, and to vote for their favorite finalist until March 25th
- In addition, visit http://bit.ly/ProgressoCoup to download a printable coupon for $1.25 off the purchase of four (4) cans of Progresso Soup today.
- Also, tune into The Biggest Loser on NBC Tuesdays at 8/7c
Check out the video of the last year’s winners here:
Did I mention that I get to give away some great stuff too?!?
If you are selected as the winner you will get:
- (2) VIP Coupons for Progresso Soup
- (1) copy of “The Biggest Loser” Workout DVD
Enter below (open to US 18+):