This post is brought to you by Supercuts. The Mommy Bunch received compensation for this post, however, all opinions are our own.
As a business owner I thought long and hard about the pros and cons of starting my own business before I took the leap into it (yes, my blog is considered my business and is an LLC). Starting a business isn’t something that most people take lightly, and I even enlisted the help of an attorney when I took the plunge (much less expensive than I would have thought).
If you have been considering starting a business, either because you are dissatisfied with your current working situation, or you just want a chance to be your own boss, starting a franchise might be a great way to go!
Quick Links to Info on This Page
Starting a Franchise can be easier than you think! Here is one success story:
So who is looking to start a business?
- 56% are planning on opening or starting a business in the next 12-18 months. (Either alone or with a partner.)
- 25% are females looking to start their own business.
- 56% looking to start a business are planning on having a business partner.
- 31% of the people looking to start a business are planning on going into business with a spouse or domestic partner. (That’s roughly 10% of all respondents.)
- 30% of respondents looking to start a business are going into business with a friend and 26% are going into business with a colleague.
- Females are more likely to go into business with a spouse or domestic partner than males.
- How are business partners likely to be related? Here’s a handy dandy chart:
So tell us….
Have you ever thought about starting your own business? Have you thought about franchising or would you like to do something else?