This post is brought to you by Supercuts. The Mommy Bunch received compensation for this post, however, all opinions are our own.
As a business owner I thought long and hard about the pros and cons of starting my own business before I took the leap into it (yes, my blog is considered my business and is an LLC). Starting a business isn’t something that most people take lightly, and I even enlisted the help of an attorney when I took the plunge (much less expensive than I would have thought).
If you have been considering starting a business, either because you are dissatisfied with your current working situation, or you just want a chance to be your own boss, starting a franchise might be a great way to go!
Starting a Franchise can be easier than you think! Here is one success story:
So who is looking to start a business?
- 56% are planning on opening or starting a business in the next 12-18 months. (Either alone or with a partner.)
- 25% are females looking to start their own business.
- 56% looking to start a business are planning on having a business partner.
- 31% of the people looking to start a business are planning on going into business with a spouse or domestic partner. (That’s roughly 10% of all respondents.)
- 30% of respondents looking to start a business are going into business with a friend and 26% are going into business with a colleague.
- Females are more likely to go into business with a spouse or domestic partner than males.
- How are business partners likely to be related? Here’s a handy dandy chart:
So tell us….
Have you ever thought about starting your own business? Have you thought about franchising or would you like to do something else?
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates on all things parenting, crafts, travel, and more!
You're almost there! Be sure to check your email to confirm your subscription.
By filling out this form you are agreeing to receive emails from
J Helgren Media LLC (The Mommy Bunch, Rock Your Craft).
Spam Free. Unsubscribe at any time.