After having four kids fitness is something that has been hard to find time for. It is something that is on the top of my mind though, and you don’t need a fancy gym membership to fit in a quick workout here and there. Some simple tools can help you squeeze in a 10-15-minute workout whenever you have a free minute. Check out these simple pieces of equipment that can help you get into shape!
Top Ten pieces of Fitness Equipment to help you get in shape!
- Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker, Black for $97.09 is a huge fitness motivator!! I have been using a Fitbit for over a year and seeing your steps and fitness info is amazing!
- Valeo Deluxe Speed Rope, Black for $5.17! I use my jump rope as cardio between weight lifting reps.
- Black Mountain Products Resistance Band Set with Door Anchor, Ankle Strap, Exercise Chart, and Resistance Band Carrying Case for $31.27! These are great for a quick little workout. I have done these while cooking dinner before waiting for water to boil!
- CAP Barbell 20 -Pounds Kettlebell is $27.02. This is a great price for a kettlebell and with the vinyl skin it is easy to clean.
- Apple iPod shuffle 2GB Blue (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL is $52.89! Music is a great motivator and helps you from getting distracted while either at the gym or at home. Plus I have found it makes getting lost in the workout easier to do if you are jamming out!
- Neoprene Dumbbell Set- 10 Pairs w/ Rack is $299.88 plus shipping. Shopping around the net this is great price for a set like this.
- Cap Barbell Colored Medicine Ball Set with Rack for $167.98. I have used these often with sit ups and squats and love the extra they add to a simple work out!
- SoRock Women’s Suck It Up Buttercup Tank Top for $25. Because you gotta look fashionable while working out!
- Gaiam Total Body Balance Ball Kit (75cm) for $21.98. So many core workouts and I also use mine as a computer chair as well quite often.
- BOSU Balance Trainer, Blue for $103.57. This is amazing for core and strength training. I love to do sit up vacations and use it to make planks even harder!
Prices and shipping change often on Amazon, be sure to confirm all details at final check out screen.