One of the main reasons I love partnering with U.S. Cellular (besides the amazing service and awesome tech), is the fact that they give back so often. U.S. Cellular has a longstanding commitment to the community and education.
This month, I’d like to highlight the U.S. Cellular Month of Giving because the organizations that U.S. Cellular helps to fund are truly great programs for our nation’s youth. The Boys & Girls Clubs of America and the National 4-H Council will receive a $1.3 million national commitment!
U.S. Cellular Month of Giving – Benefiting Boys & Girls Clubs and 4-H Council
- U.S. Cellular community involvement is not a new thing. The company has contributed more than $8.35 million to local educational programming since 2009.
- This year, U.S. Cellular kicked off its Month of Giving by announcing a $1.3 million national commitment to Boys & Girls Clubs of America and National 4-H Council.
- This commitment aims to boost the learning experience for youth and communities by championing K-12 and STEM educational programs.
- This is the second year U.S. Cellular is funding Boys & Girls and 4-H Clubs with STEM activities for camps, and school and afterschool enrichment programs.
- To celebrate and continue strengthening these relationships, U.S. Cellular associates are once again participating in National Volunteer Month in April with the company’s annual ‘Month of Giving’ program by engaging in various volunteer activities at their local Boys & Girls clubs.
- U.S. Cellular Associates are also participating in the first-ever ‘4K for 4-H’. Created to support National 4-H Council’s Grow True Leader’s campaign, this fun run/walk can be completed individually or with a group at any location throughout April. Participants are encouraged to share their photos via social media using the hashtag #4H4K.
- By collaborating with local Boys & Girls and 4-H Clubs, U.S. Cellular associates will engage communities through ongoing volunteer opportunities including mentorship, career exploration and preparation and STEM-focused tutoring opportunities in April and throughout the year.
For more information about U.S. Cellular’s Month of Giving and community involvement, visit uscellular.com/communityinvolvement
Did you enjoy this post? Let me know on The Mommy Bunch Facebook Page!