Just the thought of wrapping gifts this year has my body in aches and pains. Perhaps I went a little overboard on the gifts, which I tend to do, but I’m such a giver I just can’t help myself! It isn’t all for the kids either if that is what you are thinking. Everyone in my family gets a little something — ok, a lot of somethings. But now I have to wrap everything.
Then along came Wahl with their new line of massagers and of course I jumped on the chance to try one out. I’ve been trying to get my husband to ‘correctly’ give me a massage for ages, but lets face it — he sucks at it. 🙂 He is either all thumbs (ouch), or not enough pressure, or just not getting the spots I need. I was really excited to try out the new Wahl Hot-Cold Therapy massager. I figured at a minimum it would at least help my husband do a better job.
About the Hot/Cold Massager from Wahl
Wahl’s new temperature therapy massager provides relief by combining soothing massage with hot and cold therapy to offer a more holistic approach to muscle tension and soreness. It’s just the latest in a series of new and powerful pain management tools from Wahl.
This Massager is great for:
- Swollen Muscles
- Poor Circulation
- General Pain
Special Features of this massager are:
- Hot/Cold Plate and settings
- 2 massage intensities
- Ergonomic design
- Detachable heads for a custom massage
Trying the Hot/Cold Massager
- It has a cord. I hate things with batteries, and having the ability to plug this baby in really ups my like factor.
- The heat setting. I have poor circulation so I’m always cold. Anything with heat is always a plus for me.
- Changeable heads to customize your massage. I love that you can have a smooth or raised service depending on your own needs/preferences.
- My husband can easily use it with minimal instruction from me.
- The attachments are very easy to change.
- Although it has two speed settings the intensity adjustment can feel limited. Sometimes even the low setting can feel like a little too much.
- It is rather large. It isn’t overly cumbersome by any means, and it does state that it is ergonomically designed, but I think after a while the size could weigh on you if you are holding this thing for any length of time.
Wahl Massagers – a great gift idea to give and relieve this holiday season.
New massage products from Wahl are making giving more relieving this holiday season, incorporating hot and cold therapeutic massage to help give the 8 out of 10 people experiencing routine aches and pains something that they can really use this year.
The lineup combines soothing massage with temperature therapy to offer three treatments in one. Like all Wahl massager products, they are powerful tools specifically designed for advanced pain management.
These new additions make great gifts for everyone on the list—moms, dads, grandparents….even friends and spouses –anyone who deals with routine aches and pain or engages in an active lifestyle.
The gift of temperature therapy massage has many benefits, including improved circulation and decreased swelling. It can also help with blood pressure, reducing anxieties and promotes relaxation and emotional well-being.
Massagers are budget friendly, ranging from $19.99 – $59.99.
Connect with Wahl
More information about massage and its benefits can be found at www.wahlmassagers.com.
For the latest product updates and news you can connect with Wahl on Facebook and Twitter.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates on all things parenting, crafts, travel, and more!
You're almost there! Be sure to check your email to confirm your subscription.
By filling out this form you are agreeing to receive emails from
J Helgren Media LLC (The Mommy Bunch, Rock Your Craft).
Spam Free. Unsubscribe at any time.