I have been blogging for nearly three years and have not found a solution to help me stay organized, share all of my posts consistently, and do it all in one place – until now.
I’ve tried the excel spreadsheets (too much manual labor and way too time consuming for me), I’ve tried some of the other social sharing platforms (they just don’t offer what I’m looking for), and I’ve tried just doing it all manually for every post (REALLY time consuming, and I often forget to go back and re-share).
So what is different now? I have found CoSchedule. I decided to use the free trial and test out the service based on another blogger’s recommendation, and I haven’t looked back since. Not only can you use this very robust editorial calendar to plan out your posts and social media shares, you can do it WHILE you are blogging!
So here are the top reasons that CoSchedule is THE perfect editorial calendar for me:
- Plan everything out while you are blogging, all within WordPress
- It’s visual! You can see your entire month all in one place, plus drag and drop to change things around.
- Don’t like using the calendar within WordPress? No problem, you can also log into their site, plan everything out from there, and it instantly updates your blog posts.
- You can give access to your VA (Virtual Assistant) who can share to all of your social media platforms for you.
- You can also assign tasks to your team members – I really love this as it cuts down on all the email correspondence in my ever overflowing inbox!
- It tracks all of your social media shares for each post, all in one spot. If you schedule it through CoSchedule, you will always have the links right in one spot — right where the blog post is. No more hunting down links or keeping a huge spreadsheet file!
- It saves time. As I mentioned before, I was doing things manually for quite some time. With Coschedule, you can plan out all your social media shares in one place, all at the same time!
- CoSchedule is only $10/month and integrates with WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Buffer, and even Google+ Pages, but the best part is, if you write a review you get 50% off the yearly rate, and for anyone you refer, you get 10% off the price!
Want to see it in action… check out this quick video showing you some of the great features CoSchedule has to offer!
For writing this review I will receive 50% off the yearly subscription rate. All screenshots provided by CoSchedule.